The next closing date for the submission of large grant applications to Fife Environment Trust is Tuesday 31st March 2020. All eligible end of March submissions will be considered by the FET Trustees at the end of May 2020.
Applications to our small grant scheme for awards up to £10,000 are considered on a rolling basis.
Application forms are available to download from the ‘Applications’ section of this website.
The Board of Fife Environment Trust recently met to consider 19 large grant requests for funding. Of the 19 applications submitted, the Board agreed to approve 14 projects including:
* £50,000 to Collydean Community Centre towards the costs associated with alterations and improvements to the building;
* £47,619 to Buckhaven Baptist Church towards the expansion and improvements of the kitchen facilities;
* £50,000 to YMCA Glenrothes towards the costs associated with rejuvenating a large garden area including the creation of a play area;
* £46,832.35 to Kingsbarns Community Council towards the cost of improving the current play park offering located at Seagate, Kinghorn;
* £49,800 to East Wemyss and McDuff Green Poverty Action Group towards the cost of creating a community garden which will contribute towards the prevention/relief of food poverty;
* £27,000 to Abbeyview Bowling Club towards the cost of replacing the indoor bowling arena carpet; and
* £14,225.25 to Fife & Kinross Bat Group towards the cost of creating a unique ‘bat house’ and night scented garden in Letham Glen, Fife.
In total £577,097.60 was committed by the Trust for projects to improve/create public amenities or restore historic buildings.